Axis Equipment AX-VB3 304 Stainless Steel Gas Vertical Broiler, 3 Burner
- Vertical broiler for broiling meats to make gyro sandwiches or other foods
- 304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Three infrared burners with total heating capacity of 34,140 BTU
- Orifices for both propane and natural gas
- Measures 18″ x 22″ x 39″, with 24″ spit; holds up to 90 lb. of meat.Unitized base provides a strong and reliable professional appliance
The Axis Equipment AX-VB3 304 stainless steel gas vertical broiler has a spit, three infrared burners, an electric motor, and orifices for both propane and natural gas and is suitable in a commercial kitchen for broiling meats to make gyro sandwiches or other foods. The broiler is made of 304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures. Controls can be used to adjust the temperature of each burner individually. A rail system enables the meat to be positioned for optimal heating. The motor is located at the top of the broiler and away from fats. Drip trays catch juices to prevent messes and can be removed for cleaning. For safety, thermo-elements cut the gas flow if the flame extinguishes. The vertical broiler has a total heating capacity of 34,140 BTU, can hold up to 90 lb. of meat, and measures 18 x 22 x 39 (W x D x H). (W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back; H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point.) The spit is 24″ high. The broiler is rated for 110V and has an ETL Listed Mark certification for safety. It meets NSF International/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Standard 4 for commercial cooking, rethermalization, and powered hot food holding and transport equipment.