International Purchasing Associates d/b/a IPA Supply operates www.ipasupply.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information received from users of www.ipasupply.com. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
IPA Supply is the sole owner of the information that is collected from customers on this site. We do not share any information about you with third parties in any way. While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information, etc.
Customer information is used by IPA Supply to:
- Process online transactions
- Provide a personalized shopping experience for registered customers
- Send e-mail newsletters, including specials and latest product information to those who opt to receive them
- Monitor traffic patterns to improve our site’s functionality and user experience
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information to inform you of the latest products and specials.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
International Purchasing Associates d/b/a IPA Supply operates www.ipasupply.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding shipping users of www.ipasupply.com. The shipping time and cost calculated on our website is the most accurate estimate we can provide; however, actual shipping costs may differ.
Most of our products ship via UPS or FedEx using their standard rates. Items exceeding UPS’s weight limits are shipped by a freight carrier.
To keep shipping costs as low as possible and provide you with the best possible service here are some tips when checking out online:
- Check your shipping address is correct.
- If the package is going to a business address (any place other than a residence), then the name of the business must be listed, so that the carrier will know which business the product is delivering to.
- PO Boxes may not be listed as the shipping address.
- Freight Carriers will not deliver to a PO Box.
- Include an accurate phone number when placing on order online. If anything happens with your shipment, we will need the best way to get in touch with you. Carriers often call ahead to verify that someone will be at your business to accept the delivery. If the carrier is unable to reach you, they may not be able to deliver your items.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY
At IPA Supply, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of date of purchase to make the necessary arrangements and discuss options and availability for a refund or exchange. Restocking charges may apply. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization form. No returns without prior written authorization.
If your package appears damaged, or upon opening you find the items to be damaged, please send an email and photo of the broken or defective item(s) to email@example.com for immediate replacement or refund. We will arrange to have picked up or ask you to destroy – please do not discard packaging materials. You will not be charged for returning a damaged package.
Please provide the following information with your email and photo:
- Customer Name
- Order #